The winners of the fifth annual Kenshoo Infinity Awards were announced at Kenshoo’s K8 Summit on Wednesday February 1. Also known as the Infinities, these awards showcase best-in-class performance marketing programs by global marketers leveraging Kenshoo’s native advertising platform. More than 40 leading brands and agencies submitted their campaigns for award consideration.
Rakuten Search received an honorable mention for the success it has driven for PacSun.
“We [PacSun] are excited to be part of this honorable mention. Working with the Rakuten Search team has enabled us to work with industry experts and collaborate with Kenshoo to test the latest developments in product features. Rakuten Search has been a key partner in our e-commerce program and we look forward to continued success in 2017." - Eugene Lai, Director of Digital Marketing, PacSun
- Increase revenue and scale the efficiency of PacSun’s shopping program.
- Implemented structure optimization to automatically break out products into new groups based on click performance.
- Leveraged Kenshoo Portfolio Optimizer to automate bids and budgets for these product groups to ensure ROI goals were met.
- 78% increase in ROI
- 16% decrease in cost-per-click (CPC)
- 57% increase in conversion rate generated by focusing click coverage on top-converting products and bidding down on high-volume, low converting products.
Ashley McGee, Director of Operations, had the opportunity to attend the Kenshoo K8 Summit on behalf of Rakuten Search. "The Kenshoo K8 Summit was a day packed full of information on how we can continue to excel through the use of storytelling, performance measurement and insights. Our longstanding partnership with Kenshoo enables us to offer a best-in-class product combined with our team's marketing expertise to deliver impactful results for our advertisers," said McGee.
Work with your account team today to discuss how these strategies can be applied to your campaign.
For more information on Rakuten Marketing Search, contact us here.